Monday, February 16, 2009

My 25 things

Okay okay I've been tagged so I guess I'd better do this
25 Random things about me.

1. I HATE Bugs and creepy crawly things
2. I have never broken a bone until this year
3. I love to take pictures watch out if you see me with a camera
4. I have lots of adopted nieces and nephews(children of my best friends) who I love to bits
5. I don't have a gallbladder anymore it was taken out when I was 22
6. I have never had a pet
7. I hate feet and yet I work in a foot clinic
8. I love to scrapbook and make cards
9. I am a slob when it comes to my room(don't tell my mother)
10. I play the piano
11. I LOVE to read
12. I have a crooked pinky finger, I don't know why it's always been that way
13. I hate to have long hair
14. I am a shopaholic - not as bad as I used to be
15. My favourite movie is The Princess Bride
16. I learned to walk in Scotland when we were there visiting my granny
17. I used to live in Ontario
18. I love the smell of mint
19. I can't keep a plant alive to save my life
20. I hate doing things like this I find it hard to hard to think of things
21. I love summer and fall
22. I would love to learn to dance
23. I'm terrified of heights
24. I love to watch TLC there are so many interesting shows on it
25. I am a huge klutz

1 comment:

Amykins Angel said...

Man, I totally need to do this 25 random things too!!! SO FLIPPING HARD!
I know I know! I work on it today while at work. I'll think of random things throughout work!!!
Bwahaha.
Yours was fun to read:)