Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight!!!! No spoilers!!

So Twilight came out on Friday and my little sister Amy, my roommate Lacy and her friend Amanda all went to the 7:10 showing at westhills. Lacy and I had bought advanced tickets at the beginning of the month so we didn't have to worry about that. Amy got off school early in the afternoon so she went straight to the theatre and lined up so we could get good seats. She was there at just after 4 and was first in line (we love you Amy) we got seats in the 2nd to back row which was awesome. The theatre was packed full of screaming girls. It was pretty funn, everyone screamed when the movie started and when Edward first appeared on the screen and a couple of other times. There were a lot of girls that had made homemade t-shirts professing there love for Twilight and being "twerds" and there love for Edward. There were some pretty creative ones. The movie itself was pretty awesome, I loved it. It differs a little bit from the book but not much. What really impressed me was that there really wasn't any nudity and no swearing. You don't find to many movies like that now a days so it was very refreshing. I've heard that they have budgeted to make three more movies. So now we have something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ducky - what is your other names??? Tag you're it!
It's about time you added more to your blog. Love ya

Amykins Angel said...

lol man... I honestly totally wasn't interested in Twilight, JUST because EVERYONE was obsessed with it ha...

I'm sure one day before I die, I'll see the movie... but for now...

I'm glad you enjoyed it though:P