Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I got tagged.

So, here goes:

1. Link to the person that tagged you: Kathy

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.

My Non-Important Things...Habits...Quirks...

1. I love taking pictures, I would constantly have a camera with me and be taking pictures if I could.

2. I have always wanted to go to Paris just so I can see the Effil tower.

3. I hate feet and I work in a foot clinic - I know pretty ironic.

4. I love country music and take great pleasure in playing it at my mom's house to annoy my siblings who hate it.

5. I love British chocolate and recently found an awesome store here in Calgary that sells it Yummy!

6. I have a hole in my left ear that isn't from piercing I was born with it.

I tag anyone that wants to be tagged.

No comments: