Sunday, November 23, 2008

The idea was brought up, put down then revived!


Dear Aunt Ducky,

You are not allowed to erase anything in this post. If you do then I'll just contact your mum and then post some interesting stories about ya! Ok? 

So I kept bothering Becky that she needed to change the background of her blog. It was boring and had been there for too long. So I suggested to her to email me her information and I would update it for her. 

I had thought about the idea of posting some silly little blog like this, but decided not to. Then earlier tonight Becky told me that she checked to see if I did put something up. So this tid bit encouraged me to write something on her blog.

Becky is a wonderful gal. Our family really adores her. She is one of the most loving, caring human beings that I know. We're very grateful to have her in our lives. Thank you for all of your help. 

I love this picture of Becky. It shows a beautiful woman who is on top of the world. She is one of those rare beauties who should not be looked down upon. There is nothing that she wont do to help her family and friends.

We love you!

Love the Dowdle's

3 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Hehehe I did it. I broke into your account and wrote a tidbit. Like it says in Walmart's ads "IT'S TRUE!"

Becky said...

Aww I love you guys too. I love the background too it's awesome.