Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cards

So thanks to an awesome friend (Kathy) I have discovered Stampin Up and card making. I have to say I LOVE IT!!! I am having so much fun learning how to make cool homemade cards. Last year I actually made my christmas cards and at the moment I am making Easter Cards. I recently joined a Stampers 10 group hosted by my friend Chantal. It's so much fun we meet once a month on the first Friday of each month and we learn a technique and make a project of some sort. Last night was the monthly meeting for April. I learned a bunch of new techniques and made three cards. I ordered a bunch of supplies so that I can play around at home and recreate these techniques. I'm so excited. I hate that I have to wait a couple of weeks before I get the stuff. Here are some pictures of the cards that we made last night. Enjoy!











2 comments:

Amykins Angel said...

WOW Becky! Those cards are BEAUTIFUL and they are so freaking AWESOME!!!

Good job!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy I'm having so much fun learning how to make them I love it.